Is there such a thing as penis enlargement by plastic surgery?

I have peyronies disease and have had surgery by a urologist to no avail. is there a procedure in plastic surgery that can help me get my length back? And if so, how much?

The information provided by medical professionals in the Q&A is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for individualized medical advice, diagnosis or treatment by a qualified health care provider.


There are no answers to this question yet! Please check back later.

More Questions on Reconstructive Surgery
Most Popular Plastic Surgery Topics
Ask Your Own Question